Faceți căutări pe acest blog

luni, 24 ianuarie 2011

WOD HAMMOCK; MACHETE

HAMMOCK = a bed consisting of a long piece of cloth or net tied at each end to posts or trees


Here's a quote from one of my students' test paper that I liked very much: "In my perfect world I dream to sleep at night under the stars in a hammock where I don't need to wear any clothes...". The definition of FREEDOM, don't you agree? :)

Where is summer...? :(






MACHETE  /məˈʃeti/ = a large knife with a long blade, used as a weapon or tool. A machete is very useful when one wants to cut through the dense vegetation in the jungle






2 comentarii:

  1. i m agree.i would like to stay in the hammock to see the stars..in the middle of the night,to hear the waves...very beautiful

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I'm agree. In a hammock :x ... away from problems .. only you and peace :x

    RăspundețiȘtergere