Faceți căutări pe acest blog

sâmbătă, 25 iunie 2011

Concert BLUE in Club Sky -Review

Although CLUBBING is not my cup of tea, couple of nights ago I convinced three of my students to go watch BLUE singing live at Sky Club, Paulesti. We went there about 11 but were soon disappointed to find out the boys would come around 1 o’clock. Well, what to do? We went to play some pool, we chatted for a while and froze a little bit (it was well after midnight!) But it was worth the wait. Although the sound was not so great, BLUE’s performance was very good! Personally, the atmosphere was not as cool as I expected (my guess is that there were too many rich but cold-hearted people who seem to be too important for this world to cheer the way someone should really cheer!
Anyway, I fully enjoyed their concert and I posted a video on youtube for you just to make an idea of how it was! Too bad you didn’t come (I wonder why you didn’t – the price was unbelievably accessible!-25 ron for students!!)

Like I said in the description of my video, sorry if you dislike me singing but I was just trying to prove myself in case the boys were looking for a fifth member:):)

One more thing: I want to thank my former student, ENE ROXANA, for having been so kind as to let me know about this concert and for sharing some pictures that she took of the four boys! 

3 comentarii:

  1. very nice!i just love that song:''breathe easy''...;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_i585i7vKA&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLCMehb5QO1qg New song . Enjoy ^_^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Nice voice MrWitty. it`s even better live! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere