Faceți căutări pe acest blog

miercuri, 8 iunie 2011

STING:THE CONCERT OF THE YEAR in ROMANIA

What to start with? The ones who know me well (my students:) know about my long-time obsession with Mr.
Gordon Matthew Thomas Summer, alias STING. I just tell you that he is the winner of 16 Grammy Awards, I guess this says it all. For further information, access Wikipedia:)
Personally, I've been listening to Sting for 20 years and I've been waiting to watch him sing and play live for the same period of time. Two days ago, my waiting finally came to an end! (Thank God for that!:) I felt so blessed to be able to listened amazing songs like FIELDS OF GOLD, FRAGILE, KING OF PAIN or EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE!
I hope you will take the time to discover his brilliant music, from study of which I have learnt so much English!


Here's one of his numerous hits wonderfully performed in Bucharest
and another one in Berlin. Sting may be 61 years old, but the VOICE IS STILL THERE!




5 comentarii: