Faceți căutări pe acest blog

marți, 11 octombrie 2011

VOD: OBSCENE

The video of the day comes from BONO (lead singer from U2) and is one of the most creative and touching clips I've ever watched. It is entitled OBSCENE. And it's about the "F " word !It draws attention on the incredible tragedy that is taking place in Somalia these days. 
 Take one minute to watch this amazing clip and sign the petition! Then share it with your friends on facebook! 

For the ones who don't know this, Bono is a director in the board of the oganisation called ONE which is trying to alleviate poverty worldwide. And he's doing a great job, if you asked me!

 More info at  www.one.org

4 comentarii:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roDXSHSEuoo&feature=autoplay&list=WL5EA777518940948D&lf=autoplay&playnext=15

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Wow! Great video, Silvia. It makes you realize how lucky we are! We have a roof above our heads, food, clean water and hot water. And we have more than than. We have music, television, the internet, a mobile phone. And no mosquito to threaten our lives! WE ARE AMONG THE LUCKY ONES! Thanks for sharing this:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. It was my pleasure. I listen daughtry from 1 year I think and I thought that it matches with your post.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Sorry for my mistake "I am listening to daughtry for 1 year"

    RăspundețiȘtergere