Faceți căutări pe acest blog

miercuri, 29 septembrie 2010

The words of the day

PROCRASTINATE = to delay something until later, usually something that you do not want to do


e.g. PROCRASTINATION is a bad habit. Wise men say that you shouldn't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

Psychologists define procrastination as the conscious or subconscious avoidance of doing something. And if its effects are neglected enough, it becomes a habit that is extremely difficult to get rid of. Unfortunately, many people tend to procrastinate.

4 comentarii:

  1. ooo
    Teacher Teacher.. "Publicat de witty la 01:45"
    tooo late for you, so..don't tell us to go sleep early .. because, look at you, 01:45 . hahahaha
    I'm glad because you don't sleep early..so we can sleep at school together when we meet at class

    PS: Sorry for my freacking english, but imma learn :d

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Dear popyku. I love the fact that you comment on my materials. But we should not mix English and politics, O.K. ?
    You are right, I should go to sleep earlier, shouldn't I? But then again, I am not a teen like you and I don't sleep during the first class like some of u guys, :):). I can even sing in English at 7:30 and this makes the difference between me not sleeping at night and u, right? :):)!!!!So, DON'T BE A NIGHT OWL because this year you must be AN EARLY BIRD!!!! Stay safe!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. hahahahahaha
    yeaaa, I know... anyway i can't be awake more than 22:00-23:00 ... so..I am AN EARLY BIRD :d

    and by the way, I didn't want to mean that you have to go sleep early, it was a joke :d
    because you always kidding with us about that, lalalala :d

    and by the way, we meet tomorrow, please don't give me a two :( :d

    RăspundețiȘtergere