Faceți căutări pe acest blog

marți, 24 mai 2011

COD:OMG -WHO IS THIS AMAZING ROMANIAN?


The clip of the day, my friends, was actually shared by Deny, one of the most ardent followers of this blog. I have to tell you that it's one of the most amazing clips I have actually watched on youtube and I admit it almost brought tears to my eyes, especially that this talented young man is ROMANIAN! (He also sings HOLOGRAF - FARA EA or PUSCA SI CUREAUA LATA). As far as I am concerned, I think he could easily win BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT. I hope you will enjoy this clip and watch the other songs sung by this amazing guy ( OMG - he actually sings I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU by Whitney Houston!!!)  I also hope you will share them with the others. And Deny, thank you so much for making us remember that there are so many gifted Romanians out there waiting to be promoted!




Un comentariu:

  1. thank you a lot teacher :)
    he is very good.he has an amazing voice...he deserves to become a star:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere